- The 20 ton hydraulic welded bottle jack designed for residential and commercial use that can be widely used for cars, trucks, and SUV's; Serrated, heat treated saddle provides generous lifting area and secure grip
- Lifting range of 9-7/16" to 17-5/8" with 20 ton (40,000 lb) capacity; Lifting height of 5-7/8" and an adjustable screw top extension adds extral height of 2-3/8".Easy to carry and place in the trunk of vehicles,and easily lift car with the heacy duty bottle jack.
- Features a thick drop forged alloy welded steel structure, ensuring durability and reliability.The spiral top with adjustable height increases the jack's versatility and maximum height.
- Glide-action pressure pump is designed to lift with minimal effort; Integrated built-in oil-bypass and overload valve that protects the hydraulic system from extending beyond limits
- All hydraulic bottle jacks come with a one-year manufacturer's warranty.With this high-quality hydraulic bottle jack and enjoy safe, reliable lifting for all your automotive needs.
model number: AT92003BU
Part Number: AT92003BU
Details: The Torin TCE AT92003BU hydraulic bottle jack is designed for residential and commercial use. It is industrial welded and engineered using a drop forged alloyed steel construction that is ideal for quality and durability. The inner/outer welded structure delivers leak-free performance and has a longer operation life and an overall stronger build compared with traditional screw jacks. The fully welded structure is designed for hard-hitting commercial use, making large loads easy to lift. A wide, rugged base adds stability and strength. Features a lifting range of 9-7/16" to 17-5/8" with a 20 ton (40,000 lb) capacity. It has a lifting height of 5-7/8" and an adjustable screw top extension that adds an additional height of 2-3/8". The high-quality, glide-action pressure pump designed to lift with minimal muscle and effort and has an integrated built-in oil-bypass and overload valve that protects the hydraulic system from extending beyond its travel limits. Hydraulics are powered with a high-quality oil, which offers better corrosion resistance and high/low temperature flexibility, allowing the unit to operate at temperatures between 40 degrees Fahrenheit and 105 degrees Fahrenheit. Piston ram utilizes a Y-style polyurethane sealing ring with backup ring, preventing the load from falling slowly. This powerful bottle jack is ideal for lifting cars, trucks, SUVs, farm vehicles, heavy-duty machinery and industrial equipment. It can also be used for military applications, agricultural and industrial environments where the equipment receives heavier abuse. This unit is 100% factory tested for reliability and safety to meet and comply with ASME PASE safety standards..
Package Dimensions: 10.2 x 6.8 x 5.9 inches